Saturday, November 10, 2012

Positively Vegan Recipes - Volume 1 is Here!

I've not been happy with the ever-expanding list of recipes I've been trying to keep up for you on the Recipe Box page all this time. It's too much work, and it's hard to navigate. So I chucked it! I found a great little program that turns blogs into digital file books, so I rounded up most of my favorite recipe posts from September 2011, when I started the blog, through October of 2012. If you find it useful, I'll do another one next year!

Since the entire thing is an experiment, the pricing is too. For the first week or so, maybe longer, I'm offering the book by donation. You choose your price! That way everyone can afford it, I'll get some idea of what such a thing is worth to you, and I can decide whether to do other digital books and how to price them.

Click on the PV Recipe Book tab to order yours. You'll be taken to a link to the PDF, which downloads in just a few minutes. Once it's on your computer, you can save it and scroll through it there any time you like, or print it out to keep handy in the kitchen. I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think!