Monday, December 23, 2013

Edible Tree Farm

I've been all over the internet looking for festive, edible Christmas trees. These are my favorites! They look really easy to whip up for all those parties you're hosting or attending this week. And you don't even have to mention that they're vegan. Nobody will care one way or the other!

The Other Side of Fifty
From The Other Side of Fifty, here's an easy (snow)peasy recipe for Snow Peas with Sesame-Cream Cheese Dip. The dip in the original recipe is easily veganized by subbing your favorite vegan cream cheese. No problem! This is so cute, and I think snow peas even have the perfect name for a holiday appetizer.

Next up, a towering veggie tree from Food.com. For this one you use a foam cone and toothpicks. Looks easy too. Just add a dip and you're all set.

Food.com
And for dessert, how about this gorgeous Very Berry Holiday Tree from Pizzazzerie? I'm not sure we can get strawberries here this time of year, but if I find some I'm buying them!

Pizzazzerie
Here's to a fun and festive week, with family, friends, and lots of good (vegan!) food!
Cheers, Happy Solstice, and Merry Christmas! xoxo