Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good Vegan News

I do a lot of stumbling around the internet, and sometimes I land in something really great, like a free online book I can share with you! The Ultimate Vegan Guide, by Eric Marcus, is available online for free, on Kindle for just 99¢, and in paperback for only $8.95. I haven't actually read it yet, but I popped it onto my free Kindle for Mac, which also makes it readable on my free Kindle for iPhone. Sometimes technology makes my heart sing out loud.

Also, Mark Reinfeld has just won Best Recipe of the Year at Vegan.com, for his Mediterranean Pistachio Crusted Tofu with Saffron Quinoa Pilaf. Oh YUM! I want to try this right now. For breakfast. But the best part of this news, for me anyway, is that I'm taking Mark's 10 Day Vegan Immersion course in April. I get to learn from this guy! I'm so excited! I think I'll go cook something!