Thursday, April 26, 2012

Time Flies


I'm all finished with cooking classes. The 10 Day Vegan Fusion Immersion was amazing, and adding the 3 Day Teacher Training was the cherry on top of the whole experience. You can read all about it, and see more pictures, on my other blog, Taking The Long Way Home. After I get home, and back to my own kitchen, I'll get back to this blog more, so I can share some new tricks and recipes and inspirations.

I have some vague ideas about classes I might like to teach. Something like "How to Feed a Vegan," for people who think all vegans eat is lettuce and carrots. And maybe seasonal and regional classes that focus on things like green chile or wine country or fancy olives. Then there's the "cook and craft" weekend, the houseboat weekend, the knitting weekend, and on and on, all tied in with a fabulous food experience. I want to teach in my own kitchen, and in other people's home kitchens, so there's a level of comfort and familiarity built in. If you're interested in any of these ideas, or have some suggestions, please let me know. I can't wait to see what happens next!