Sunday, July 22, 2012

Who Wants to Cook?

I'm almost ready to start offering some fun vegan cooking classes, and I need to know who's interested! I'll start in Taos, and of course I'd encourage you to travel here to spend some time in my kitchen, and in our beautiful town. But I also want to travel to your kitchen, if you live in a fun place to visit. Wouldn't it be great to gather up a little group of your best pals for a day or evening of good vegan cooking and eating? This isn't just for people who want to "go vegan." It's for anyone who wants to make some healthy changes in their diet, is curious about all the vegan buzz out there, or has a vegan in their life who needs to be fed something more than a bowl of lettuce.

I'm gearing my first class toward vegan beginners who might be a little confused by some of the weird vegan ingredients. The plan is to explore these delights, and to mix and match ingredients in different recipes that are easy to improvise and modify, giving you a good base to start from, and the ability to feed yourself or someone else for days without having to completely restock your refrigerator. It's easier than you think.

If you're at all interested in cooking with me, please sign up for my mailing list. That way I'll know you're out there, and I can let you know when classes are ready to roll. You can also feel free to drop me an email (kimmiles@gmail.com), letting me know where you'd like to have me teach, and what sorts of dishes you'd be interested in learning.

I'm here for you! I just need to know where you are.