Friday, December 21, 2012

Cheers!

Greetings of the Season to you all. It appears that the world did not end, or if it did, I've somehow missed it or been left behind. That means I can go on with my family Christmas plans, which pleases me ever so much. I've finished my volunteer time (for now), and have lots to do before everyone arrives here tomorrow. As my daughter once said, when she was very young, and was jumping on her bed, beside herself with glee over something fun that was about to happen, "I'm so excited! So am I!"

I imagine most of you are busy creating your own holiday magic, so you won't mind if I take a few days away from you here. I'll be back soon with lots of food and encouragement for your New Year's vegan adventures. Here's wishing you the happiest, healthiest, most compassionate of holidays. I'm so looking forward to whatever comes next!