Thursday, September 20, 2012

30-Day Vegan Challenge

When I went vegan, after 20-something years of being vegetarian, it was an overnight, feet-first leap. When I finally decide to do something, I just do it, and that's that. But I know for some people it's not so simple, and thankfully, there are all sorts of resources out there to help newbie vegans get going on the right track.

Here's something that might help you get happily jumpstarted into a vegan diet. The 30 Day Vegan Challenge, with Colleen Patrick-Goudreau is an online program based on her book by the same name. Colleen really knows her stuff, and although I don't think I have a need for the program myself, I've signed up for it, just to see what it's like. I'm sure I'll learn some great things, and I think it would be a great place to start for any new and confused vegan. She's offering a special introductory price right now of only $20. Cheap! Go check it out, and come find me on Colleen's Community page.