Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Portland VegFest - November 14-15, 2015

I finally got the lineup for my special assigned area of Portland VegFest - the Fashion and Beauty Stage! This is going to be so much fun, and so busy, busy, busy! I'll be there both days, so I'll have time to see it all, as well as check out all the great food and health gurus who will be there too.

Read the full (very full) schedule here - Program.

Right off the top, I'm particularly interested in hearing what Vanessa Huntley has to share about vegan hair and skin care (my hair needs help!) The organic, fair trade clothing from V Apparel is super cute, and "boots that kick butt" from Kat Mendenhall, just knock me out. Must meet them in person. Yep, they're vegan. Wow!!!

The list goes on and on, and I know there will be lots of surprises. Of course I'll tell you all about it after it's over. But hey, wouldn't it be better if you met me there and saw (and tasted and touched and listened and learned) for yourself? Yes of course it would!

VegFest covers the entire range of life in the veg lane. There will be experts on everything from food and health to animal rights and environmental issues, and of course, fashion and beauty! This is the best one-stop event for anyone who's interested in learning more about going vegan, and how to love being there.

You can get your tickets online or at the door. Be sure to use the $1 off code or coupon!
See you there!