Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How To Find Your Best Body on a Vegan Diet - A New Freebie For You!

Are you on my mailing list? Well, maybe you should be! Each week - and only once a week - I send out a cheery little newsletter with news from my world, links to other fun vegan happenings from all over, recipes, and anything else that catches my eye. There's a lot to sift through out there. I like to zero in on just a little bit of it for you each week, in case you don't have time to do all the digging yourself.

I've added a nice incentive to sway you towards allowing me the privilege of dropping you a note each week. I've written a simple guide called, "How To Find Your Best Body on a Vegan Diet." I wrote it because I get a lot of questions about weight loss and weight gain from new vegans. It's tricky! We think that eating a plant-based diet will solve all our problems, but the truth is, not all vegan food is healthy food. Dang!

I've been vegan for almost 5 years now, and I have a few tricks and some insights to share. Get the guide! I bet you'll learn something! And if you're already on my mailing list, I'll be sending you the link to the guide in my next newsletter. Open your email and enjoy! And thanks for being here. It's fun being on this ride with you all!!!


Subscribe to our mailing list



_________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have my new book yet? If so, please leave a review on Amazon (preferably a good one!)
If not, get it on CreateSpace and Amazon for just $5.99, and on Kindle for $3.99!


Thank you!!!