Thursday, January 3, 2013

PBS Food Seems to Like Me

A while back the PBS Food Facebook Page used my humble photo of hummus in their header. That was so exciting, I decided to regularly share my food pics over there. The odds of them using mine very often - or ever again - seemed slim, with all the gorgeous food photos out there. But it never hurts to throw a dash of shameless self promotion into the day. Well, I was just posting a nice picture of my Banana Blueberry Muffins, when I glanced at the PBS header, and caught my name in the corner. What a nice surprise! This time they used my photo of Date Balls. Thanks PBS Food, for sharing blatantly vegan dishes on a very omnivorous page. I hope this means that the "V" word is becoming more mainstream every day - one of my many New Year's Wishes.