Monday, July 22, 2013

The Positively Vegan Recipe Box is Here!

Over the almost 3 years I've been writing this blog, I've posted tons of great recipes for you. So many, in fact, that I'm always getting requests to do a cookbook. A book still seems way beyond my capabilities, but I do want you to be able to quickly find your favorite recipes here without having to scroll back through years of blabby blog posts. So what I've done is sort through all of my recipes, organize them by category, and list them all in what I call the Recipe Box. It's a step in the book direction, and one thing I really like about it is I can add to it as I go. Every time I post a new recipe on the blog, I'll also pop it into the box, without any of the bloggy banter.

Looking back through my older recipes, I could see that a lot of them needed re-writing and updating. I've learned a lot about writing recipes over the years, and now everything in the Recipe Box is written in a nice simple format, with lots of pictures to help you out and make you hungry. Pictures are important, and they're expensive when you do them in a printed book. I'm happy that I didn't have to skimp on them for the Recipe Box!

Unlike the original PV Recipes PDF, the Recipe Box is online. There's nothing to download or store, and you can open it on your computer, tablet, or smart phone. And if you prefer to have a printed recipe in front of you, it's easy to copy and paste your favorites into a text document and print them out.

Right now I'm only charging $9.97 for the the big fat Recipe Box. Get it quick before I raise the price! There are already almost 100 recipes in the Recipe Box, and as I said, I'll be adding more each week. (In fact I added one as I wrote this post.) You only have to pay once, but you'll get all the updates. A cookbook can't do that for you! (If you already purchased the PV Recipes PDF, I'll be sending you a free link to the Recipe Box. Check your email!)

Want to see how it looks? Go to the FREE Recipe Box Sampler page! I promise to keep working on the book idea, but for now, I really think you're going to like the Recipe Box! Enjoy!


UPDATE! The button wasn't working earlier. Grrr! For some reason Blogger won't let me hook up the html. So I've rerouted the link over to the Recipe Box page on my website. It works there! Please try again! Thanks!!!