Tuesday, October 2, 2012

That's My Story, and I'm Stickin' To It

I recently agreed to do a short video for the Vegetarian Health Institute, telling a a bit about my journey as a vegan. Their focus on this was weight loss, so you'll get to see my awful, fat "before" picture, and hear me tell it all, along with two other women who also have wonderful vegan success stories. I'm at the very end, but the whole thing is only 18 minutes long, and well worth watching, especially if you're in need of some inspiration. Here's the link: http://www.veghealth.com/for-subscribers-only/second. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I didn't think you were fat before lol.

\IiiI

Michelle (UK) said...

Hi Kim,
I have just watched your video. Lovely to hear you ! I am very proud of you for doing what you've done too, that medal is very impressive !!! Well done my friend !

Michelle (UK) said...

Hi Kim, I have just watched your video, and well done you !!! I am also very proud of what you have achieved too, well done my friend ! Keep up the good work, and good cooking !!

Emakaye said...

Kim I am so inspired by you. I left a comment on the site. I have always been active and fit but as I age I am finding extra weight creeping onto my body and I can't seem to make it go away. I feel like that invisible middle age women and that sucks. Your story is wonderful. I don't know if running is my thing but I would love to run a marathon or half marathon some day. Thank you so much for being so open with your story.

Kim Miles said...

Emakaye - I'm thinking of doing the Disneyland race again next year, and hope to build a team to join me there. Think about it! It's never too soon to start training! I'll post details as soon as I know the dates for next year. Love to see you there!