Thursday, May 9, 2013

Need Some Motivation?


I come across so many people who want to improve their diets and health by adding more vegetables and exercise. I'm all for that! And I want to help! Our strongest, fiercest motivations come from deep with ourselves, but sometimes they're buried so deep under other people's needs that we can't even find them, let alone dig them up and make use of them. 

I've been so happy to be able to help people close to me find what they need to get moving and stay moving, and now I want to do that on a bigger scale. Tomorrow I'll be launching a new part of Positively Vegan. It's called Positive Motion, and it's for everyone who could use a little outside reinforcement when the inner motivations are in hiding. Come back tomorrow and see what I have for you! It's going to be so much fun!