Wednesday, August 14, 2013

PVTV and a Recipe Box Sneak Preview

Have you seen my new video on PVTV? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a vegan star. You'll see.
Watch it HERE, and be sure to subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

And this is fun - the first Recipe Box Sneak Preview is available today! The recipe for my fabulous Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes is posted just for the wonderful Recipe Box buyers!


If you don't already have the Recipe Box, you need it! It's filled with over 100 of my best and favorite recipes, and I add more each week. I'm also adding printable recipe cards to each and every recipe! I'm just about finished with the Desserts page, which means all I have left to do is Sauces and Extras. These are great! I like them so much I'm printing all of them out and putting them in a big fat binder. You could also print them small and put them in an actual recipe box. Retro fun!

The Recipe Box is on sale until Monday for just $9.97. Then it will go up to the regular price of $17. That's still a great deal, considering you only pay once, but the Box keeps growing, but you might as well grab it now before the price goes up! Go to the Recipe Box Payment Page to get yours now! The cupcakes alone are worth the price!