Friday, August 9, 2013

YouTubing

Have you checked out my YouTube channel yet? My new goal is to post one new video a week, and to keep them short - under 10 minutes for a whole recipe, with a dash of silliness. I'm doing the whole thing myself, and somethings things don't quite go as expected... I've come to see that as a good thing!

This week's video is Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. It's a simple recipe, and kind of a funny little video which includes a real life minor kitchen mishap. This is real life in my kitchen! A friend emailed to tell me that her husband spilled his vodka when he watched it, which is ever so flattering, but also a sad waste of vodka.

Come see what I've been up to. Little by little I'm learning to edit, add music and sound effects, and even text, photos, and scrolling credits. Time to embrace the technology! Please visit the PVTVchannel, and be sure to click the red Subscribe button while you're there. Thanks!

I really need to figure out how to change the video thumbnail to something not so goofy looking...