Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Vegan Cuts August Beauty Box

It's here, it's here! The August Beauty Box from Vegan Cuts is in my hands, and I'm so excited to play with this batch of new products! I've made an "unboxing" video for you, so you can share the goodness with me. Come see it over at PVTV! And while you're there, please leave a nice review, give me some stars, and subscribe to the PVTVchannel, so you never miss any of the fun. Thanks!

Watch the VIDEO, so I can stop making this silly face...
And to get your own Beauty Box delivered right to your door each month, click the link in the right hand column, and I'll get a little cut too! (I buy the box, just like you do, so when I say I like something in it, I really mean it.)



~~~

What's for dinner? Look in the Recipe Box!
Get 100+ recipes, sneak previews, exclusives, and dandy little printable recipe cards. Make something Positively Vegan tonight!