Friday, September 20, 2013

Sneak Preview - Spanakopita Triangles

I'm working on a video showing how to make my wonderful Spanakopita Triangles. The technique for working with phyllo is in the video, and the filling is in a written recipe (along with instructions and pictures on how to put them together.) You can get it in a tasty Sneak Preview in the Recipe Box right now! If you don't already have it, get it. It's good! And so is the Spanakopita.


The Recipe Box is how I get paid for all the free stuff I give you. Please pick yours up now! It's filled with over 100 of my best and favorite recipes, plus Sneak Previews like this one, Exclusives that will never hit the blog, and darling printable recipe cards. It's so worth the few bucks I charge for it, and I'll love you forever if you buy it. Thanks! xo