Sunday, October 9, 2011

Guest Blogger, Paul Graham

Have you been reading Eating Vegan in Vegas? I think you should. Paul Graham is a friend from high school, who happens to be vegan, and happens to live in Las Vegas. He's taken it upon himself to spend an entire year blogging about his dining adventures, and what he has to share with us is just wonderful. Even if you never go to Vegas, you'll be inspired by all the beautiful meals Paul shows us. And on Sundays he tends to cook for us at home, which gave me the idea of letting him do some of my work for me, while I direct traffic back to his blog. Today he's made pizza, and I love pizza, so I want to share this one with you. Live, from Las Vegas, the beautiful Spinach, Mushroom, Sundried Tomato & Grilled Artichoke Pizza.


For the how-to's, and a really good read, visit today's entry on Eating Vegan in Vegas.
Thanks Paul, for doing my blogging for me today!