Friday, August 3, 2012

Daily Check-in from Guest Blogger - Lauren Miles

August 2nd - 29 days to go
I've been a little more stressed about life than usual this week, so focusing on my workouts has been a real big help. Not only does it give me something to do, but it makes me push a little bit harder. Today I had planned to go to hot yoga with a friend, but as we all know life happens and we didn't make it. Now I know, I KNOW, I could have gone alone, but I didn't... I've never done it before and I wanted someone to hold my hand... sue me. BUT prior to finding out we wouldn't make yoga I had already decided I should do a short run, so I did.
2.2 miles - 21 minutes, my muscles were burning from the boot camp class, my legs felt like cement and my abs were on fire. At the end of my work out I was complimented on my outfit, all that pain... totally worth it. 

Tomorrow, another 6:00am boot camp... YIKES! 

~~~
PS from Kim - I ordered a sonic dog repeller gadget yesterday, hoping I can scare off the mean dogs without hurting them. Also ordered pepper spray as a backup. I don't want to use it, but I want a dog bite even less. And - Go Lauren Go! I'm really proud of you!!!