Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guest Blogger - the Beautiful Miss Lauren

As I've said, I'm running the Disneyland Half Marathon with my daughter Lauren. We were blogging together for a while, but she got busy and we haven't heard from her in a while. I'm happy to have her back!  ~Kim~

August 1st - 30 days to go

Okay people I am back! Between training, life and generally being super cool I didn't have enough time to write. But now, as the half marathon nears I think it's a good idea once again to write about my training. I am motivated and driven to get all I can out of these next few weeks. Between my positive attitude, drive to succeed and support from friends and family I am getting so excited for this event to finally be here!
So here's what I did...
6:00am - Boot Camp Workout: I have never done a class like this before. It was a good work out, working parts of my body that I have been neglecting. I liked it.
5:00pm - 2.6 mile run: Short run, didn't push too hard, really had no intention of a double workout day, but it was pretty outside and I felt like my muscles needed a little run.